Become a founding member of the Curator’s Circle and a driving force for one of the most significant cultural events of the season in Providence!
FirstWorks is pleased to announce the launch of the FirstWorks Curator’s Circle for the upcoming 2016-17 season. The Curator’s Circle is an exciting new way for you to support the performing arts and education programs of FirstWorks while receiving a host of benefits.
In addition to early access to premium seats for the Artistic Icons Series, invitations to artist events, and program listing, the inaugural Curator’s Circle includes exclusive opportunities to engage with our Paul Taylor Dance Company residency and world premiere performance on February 3, 2017 prior to their New York City performance run. Paul Taylor is America’s greatest living choreographer – a towering icon of modern dance, an indigenous American art form.
This stunning concert also includes the never-seen-here-before masterwork, Esplanade, with music by the Brown University Orchestra.
Your Curator’s Circle membership of $1,000 provides:
2 complimentary tickets for premium seats at the world premiere of the new work by Paul Taylor Dance Company at The Vets on February 3, 2017, plus the following events.
• November 13, 2016: 2 reserved seats for the kick-off of the Paul Taylor Legacy Project: lecture by art historian Dr. Robert Mattison and performance by Taylor 2 Dance Company of Tracer, a recently reconstructed early Taylor collaboration with Robert Rauschenberg. 3 PM, RISD Museum
• November 14, 2016: 1 admission Taylor dance master class. 5 PM, Brown University, Ashamu Studio
• December 8, 2016: 2 complimentary tickets to documentary film screening of Dancemaker, preceded by a cocktail hour. 6 PM, Jamestown Arts Center
• January 19, 2017: 2 complimentary tickets to documentary film screening of Paul Taylor: Creative Domain, preceded by a cocktail hour. Dedee Shattuck Gallery, Westport
• February 3, 2017: 2 invitations to exclusive pre-performance champagne toast with Mr. Taylor + 2 complimentary tickets to our post-show Premiere Party
• February 4, 2017: 2 complimentary tickets to Morning After conversation, RISD Museum
• Attend local in-school Arts-Learning opportunities during the November and February residencies
If you have already purchased performance tickets, we can credit your membership fee or donate tickets in your name to at-risk students from our FirstWorks Arts Learning.
FirstWorks is a non-profit that enhances the cultural, educational, and economic vitality of our community through world-class performing arts and education programs. FirstWorks’ performances provide extensive community interaction and provide pathways to opportunities for 4,000+ low-income students in Providence and Rhode Island.
CONTACT: Isabelle Tadmoury, Associate Director of Development email@example.com 401-421-4278